Baked chicken breast recipes. Fast and incredibly tasty!
Table of Contents
Method for making the baked chicken breast recipes
Baked Chicken breast recipes are very easy to cook, low in fat, and also packed with important amino acids. For these reasons, chicken breasts have become one of the topmost choices of meat for most of the people around the world. how to bake chicken breast is very easy to cook and needs a little time to prepare them, moreover, it does not require to be watched closely while the baking. It also gives more taste and energy to the body.
These kinds of recipes can be effectively-prepared without spending more money at home. Furthermore, eating a healthy diet is easy when you plan ahead and prepare the healthiest foods for your family and guests will enjoy it. In that manner, you can now see the preparation of baking the chicken breasts using the oven.
Preparing the baked chicken breast is very easy because the items need to cook the recipe can be easily available in the grocery store. To make the oven-baked chicken breast, you need to gather the ingredients.
In that manner, you can see the ingredients needed for the recipe such as cooking spray, 1 1/3 cups of crispy rice cereal, 2 ¼ cups of bagel chips or Melba toasts, 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, ¾ teaspoon of hot paprika, kosher salt, pepper, 1 ½ cups of Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard, 4 skinless, bone-in chicken or the halved bone-in breasts, 2 bunches of scallions, harissa, chili sauce or ketchup. These are the required ingredients to prepare the wonderful baked chicken breasts in the oven.
Initially, you have to preheat the oven to 475 degrees F and set a rack on the foil-lined baking sheet and coat the racks with the cooking spray. Then, grind the cereal and the bagel chips and take the mixture in a bowl. Then, add 3 teaspoons of olive oil, paprika, 2 tablespoons of salt and pepper to taste. After that, whisk ½ cup of the yogurt and the mustard in a bowl, then add the chicken and turn to coat.
Next, you can place the chicken on the rack and make the mist with cooking spray. Moreover, you can toss with the scallions and 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Once you have all done, then you have to bake the chicken until it gets the crispness. For this purpose, you can also insert a thermometer in the chicken to take them in the appropriate heat. In addition to that, you can also make the dipping sauce to get more taste.
For this purpose, you have to mix the remaining 1 cup of the Greek yogurt and harissa to the bowl. Then, you can serve the chicken and the scallions with the sauce. Basically, this how-to bake chicken breast has the calories in the amount of 369 and fat in the level of 13 grams. So, this recipe is a wonderful thing for getting the experience of the best taste and also a healthy body.
baked chicken breast recipes
How To Make Best-Ever Baked Chicken Breast
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 1/2 cup ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Marinate the chicken in the ranch dressing overnight (or for at least 4 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, sage, and salt and mix well.
- Coat the marinated breasts in the breading mixture and place in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then REDUCE HEAT to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for 30 minutes or until done and juices run clear.
Baked Spaghetti with Chicken
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 bay leaves
1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
salt and pepper to taste
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 pound uncooked spaghetti
5 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
1 (16 ounces) jar spaghetti sauce
In a shallow non-aluminum dish or a resealable plastic bag, combine olive oil, bay leaves, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper. Poke holes in chicken breasts and add to olive oil mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove chicken from refrigerator and cut into half-inch pieces. Cook in a large skillet, with marinade, until chicken is light brown and sauce is bubbly. Remove bay leaves. Stir pepper, onion, broccoli, and mushrooms into skillet and allow to simmer until tender, about 5 minutes.
While vegetables are cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Return pasta to pot and add chicken mixture and spaghetti sauce. Stir. Pour mixture into a 9×13 inch pan. Top with shredded cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve.
How To Make Tasty Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and mix in the lemon juice, salt, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, turning and basting occasionally with the sauce until chicken juices run clear.
Buttermilk Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can Regular, 2% or Fat-Free Carnation(r) Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup white vinegar or lemon juice
- 8 pieces of chicken with the bone (breasts, thighs, legs, wings)
- 2 cups Robin Hood(r) All-Purpose Flour
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine Carnation Milk(r) and vinegar in a large bowl. It will thicken up. Add chicken pieces and make sure the pieces are covered in the milk mixture. Cover well and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Remove chicken from milk. Dip chicken pieces into flour, shaking off any excess. Place on a prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Turn chicken over after 30 minutes and continue baking.
How To Make Saucy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (10.75 ounces) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Flatten chicken breasts without breaking through the meat. Roll each ham slice in a cheese slice, then roll up in chicken breasts. In a shallow dish or bowl season flour with salt, pepper, and paprika. In a separate dish or bowl beat together eggs and milk. Dip chicken rolls in seasoned flour, then egg mixture, then bread crumbs. Heat oil in a large skillet and fry chicken in hot oil until golden brown. Set aside.
To Make Sauce: In a large bowl combine the soup, mushrooms, garlic powder, curry powder, wine, and sour cream. Mix all together. Place browned chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce mixture over chicken and bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.
Italian Chicken Bake
This Italian chicken bake is one of many healthy chicken breast recipes that turns your plain poultry into a cheesy, flavorful main dish for the whole family.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed of excess fat.
- 16 oz. jar of your favorite pasta sauce, or an equal amount of homemade sauce.
- 1 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Spray a 9 by a 13-inch baking pan with fat-free cooking spray. Arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, leaving space between each.
- Bake the breasts for approximately 30 minutes at 350 degrees, or until white all the way through.
- Take the breasts from the oven, and coat evenly with the pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese atop each breast.
- Return to the hot oven, and bake for approximately 15 minutes more, or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- This dish can be served with a Caesar salad, dressed with low-fat Caesar dressing, and a glass of red wine, if desired.
- One serving of Italian Chicken Bake contains approximately 390 calories, 12 grams fat, 11 grams carbohydrate, and 41 grams protein.