Coleslaw is a classic family favorite that can be made even healthier by packing in more veg and replacing the mayo with a flavorsome nutty dressing. If you can’t find hazelnut oil, macadamia or olive oil will work just fine.
- 2 large carrots
- 2 cups Krispkut™ Superslaw or ½ small white cabbage
- 1 handful snow peas (mangetout)
- ½ cup chopped flat leafed parsley
- 6 spring onion shoots, chopped
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp poppyseeds
- 2 Tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Juice ½ lemon
- 3 Tbsp hazelnut oil
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Assemble all vegetables in a shallow bowl or platter and sprinkle over with poppy seeds, hazelnuts, and sultanas.
- Mix up the dressing and drizzle over the slaw.