In a few minutes, you get to serve a lovely delicious Mexican meal! Check out these soft chicken delicious tacos and let me know what you think.
Easy, peasy, and yummy! I loved grilled chicken, especially with the right spices! These tacos are to die for just give’em a shot, you won’t regret it.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- ½ tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- 12 (6 inches) white corn tortillas.
- ¼ cup of shredded reduced-fat Monterey jack cheese.
- 1 tsp of chili powder.
- ½ tsp of ground cumin.
- 1 pound of skinless boneless chicken thighs.
- Cooking spray.
- 1 ½ cups of thinly sliced green cabbage.
- Low-fat sour cream (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, salt, ground cumin, and ground black pepper and rub the spice mixture over the chicken.
- Prepare the grill and coat it with cooking spray. Grill the chicken for 10 minutes per side and let stand 5 minutes before chopping.
- Now, heat the tortillas according to the package instructions and divide the chicken among the tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with 2 tbsps of cabbage and 1 tsp of cheese.
- If you want, you can serve with some sour cream.