Who doesn’t love cheeseburgers?! But, cheeseburgers don’t always have to be with meat! These portobello cheeseburgers with mushrooms are so tasty. Check it out.
Easy, peasy, and tasty! Don’t hold your burger craving anymore, make yourself a portobello cheeseburger, and enjoy! Give it a shot and let me know what you think.
- 4 (4 inches) portobello caps.
- ¼ tsp of black pepper.
- ¼ tsp of salt.
- ¼ cup of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- 4 (2 ounces) sandwich rolls.
- ½ cup of sliced bottled roasted red bell peppers.
- 2 tsp of olive oil.
- 1 tbsp of bottled minced garlic.
- 3 tbsps of reduced-fat mayonnaise.
- 2 cups of trimmed arugula.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper and sauté for 4 minutes turning once.
- Stir in the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the cheese and mayonnaise and spread 2 tbsps of the mixture over the bottom half of each roll.
- Top each roll with ½ cup of arugula and 2 tbsps of peppers.
- Place 1 mushroom on each roll and top with top halves of rolls.
- Bonne Appétit!