Behold, the most delicious nachos we have ever eaten! Zesty, colorful, flavorful, and healthy to boot!
- 350g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 ears corn
- 1 cup chopped cos
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bag baked blue corn tortilla chips
- ⅓ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup diced peeled avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chipotle hot sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Place the prawns in a shallow bowl. Drizzle 1 tbsp of the lime juice mixture over prawns, tossing gently to coat, reserving the remaining mixture for the dressing, and set aside.
- Thread prawns onto metal skewers. Lightly brush corn with oil or butter. Place shrimp kebabs and corn on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 8 minutes, turning kebabs once and turning corn frequently until browned. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Remove the prawns from their skewers and cut the kernels from the ears of corn. Combine corn, cos lettuce, green onions, coriander, black beans, cherry tomatoes, and prawns. Drizzle reserved lime juice mixture over the salad, and toss gently to combine.
- Combine sour cream and diced avocado in a small bowl; mash with a fork until well blended.
- Divide tortilla chips and salad evenly among 6 bowls. Top each bowl with a dollop of guacamole
- Serve with lime wedges, and enjoy!