I love serving warm cookies, especially for breakfast, it’s a nice way to start the day! These oatmeal-walnut cookies are amazing, you can serve them warm or you can store them for later use.
Easy, peasy, and yummy! I love using oats in my cookies, it has a unique flavor. Give these oatmeal walnut cookies a shot, you won’t regret it.
- ⅓ cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour.
- ¼ tsp of salt.
- ¼ cup of chopped toasted walnuts.
- ½ cup of granulated sugar.
- ¼ cup of softened butter.
- 1 large egg.
- 1 cup of regular oats.
- ⅔ cup of golden raisins.
- Cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugars, butter, vanilla, and egg and beat with a mixer at medium speed until well combined.
- Mix in the flour, oats, and salt to the egg mixture and beat until well combined then fold in the raisins and walnuts and mix.
- On a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, drop the dough by tablespoons 1 ½ inch apart.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 12 minutes and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.