Easy To Make Insalata Caprese Recipe
Italians are famous for their cuisine – their secret formula is quality and simplicity. Take the timeless Caprese Salad. Three perfect ingredients, humbly dressed in balsamic vinegar and olive oil, it’s the perfect recipe for a lazy summer evening. Fresh basil, mozzarella, and vine-ripened tomatoes are the perfect companions and need no assistance from fancy dressings to taste amazing!
- 4 large vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 large fresh mozzarella or bocconcini ball, thickly sliced
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 4 Tbsp cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp caramelized balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Arrange tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella on a large platter overlapping each other. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and season with sea salt and cracked pepper.