Great Sloppy Joe’s Sandwich Recipe
My kids love sandwiches so much, so I try my best to make them home! This little sweet-savory sloppy joes recipe is amazing! Check it out.
Easy, peasy, and sloppy! Not only my kids love these sandwiches, but so do I! With some carrots and vegetable chips aside, it’s just perfect.
- ½ cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- 2 cups of non-salt added tomato sauce.
- 1 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- ½ tsp of sugar.
- ⅛ tsp of black pepper.
- ¾ cup of chopped onion.
- ¾ pound of ground round.
- 2 tbsps of tomato paste.
- 1 tsp of chili powder.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- ½ tsp of dried oregano.
- 12 (1 ½ ounce) rolls, split.
- Over medium heat, heat a large skillet and cook in the onion, green pepper, and ground round until the beef is browned. Mix in the tomato sauce and the rest of the ingredients except for the rolls.
- Over medium-low heat, cook covered for 15 minutes stirring often.
- Now, spoon ¼ cup of the beef mixture over the bottom half of each bun and cover with top halves.
- Bonne Appétit!