Tuna Steak With Lime Butter
- 2 lbs. Tuna steak cut into six equal slices about 5 oz. each
- Season salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Thyme to taste
- Equal parts melted butter, lime juice, and hot fish stock for basting.
- Lime juice
- Lemon quarters
- Season each of the six slices of tuna with seasoned salt, pepper, nutmeg, and thyme. Place meat on a shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with melted butter and broil on both sides until fish just begins to flake and is delicately brown, basting frequently with a mixture that is equal parts of melted butter, lime juice, and hot fish stock.
- Serve at once with a side dish of melted butter flavored with a little lime juice and garnish with parsley and lemon quarters.