Black Bean Fiesta Salad Recipe
This is my favorite summer black bean Fiesta salad and it is great alongside tortilla chips, but would also be a great addition to top grilled fish, or to toss into a summer green salad. I make it often and it always disappears quickly.
A great choice with tortilla chips and it is much healthier than heavy queso dips. It travels well too for potlucks and picnics.
This is one of my go-to summer salads and I make it several times each summer. Much healthier than heavy dips and I always get requests for the black bean Fiesta salad recipe. So here it is!
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup chopped cilantro- depends on your taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except chips) and toss to coat well with liquid ingredients.
- Chill for an hour or longer.
- Serve with tortilla chips.