When you mention buffalo sauce and bleu cheese dressing, my heart flutters. I am “in love” with the -kickin- the flavor of buffalo sauce and I also have an obsession with the chunky goodness that a blob ( that’s Texan for heaping amount) of bleu cheese dressing gives to a dish, so when I started making this buffalo chicken in my crockpot about 2 years ago, I came up with a never-ending list of ways to serve it. Last night it was on a baked potato. But to see the full array of uses, keep reading.
I have used this crockpot wonder as a topping for baked potatoes, on hoagie bread & slider buns, in a wrap, and as a topping for a crisp iceberg salad. I am sure that whatever way you choose to use this dish will earn you rave reviews.
Be sure to let me know how you enjoy this entree with your family. I am always looking for new ideas.
This crockpot wonder is so versatile. Will you serve it on a potato, on a bun, in a wrap, or on a salad? This Buffalo chicken is a keeper!
Weight Watcher Points- 6 points Curves Complete Approved entree.
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Bottle (12 oz) Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons dry Ranch dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Bleu Cheese dressing
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Pour an entire bottle of wing sauce over the chicken.
- Add the Ranch Dressing mix.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-1/2 hours.
- Add butter at the end of cooking time.
- Shred chicken with a fork and stir to coat well with the sauce.
- Serve as you wish with Bleu Cheese Dressing.