Make butternut squash casserole the star of the show at dinner this week. This flavorful veggie makes a beautiful presentation and is very good.
I love that most grocers now sell butternut squash cubed which makes it easy to use this veggie more often. Just a few added ingredients and 1 hour in the oven. Makes a great company’s coming side dish.
This is a great way to prepare butternut squash casserole. Most grocery stores sell squash already cubed in the produce section so it makes easy work of this recipe.
- 1 & 1/2 pounds cubed butternut squash
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 1 hour.