What happens when you mix chopped chicken, sesame, oranges, and a bunch of vegetables? You end up making the most delicious chicken salad with oranges and sesame seeds, something that leaves you wanting more.
This is a variety of salad that is fresh, healthy, and a fine appetizer. Easy to make and easy to win hearts with, this salad is perfect for a house gathering, a barbecue party or simply entertaining friends without any occasion whatsoever.
At least four to six servings can be made with one large bowl of the salad.
- A couple of chicken breasts that must be skinless and boneless
- Pepper and salt
- Olive Oil
- A quarter cup of wine vinegar
- A quarter cup of sodium soy sauce
- Minced garlic and clove
- Two tablespoons of freshly minced ginger
- One teaspoon of sesame oil must be toasted
- Red pepper flakes crushed
- A packet of Mixed Greens
- Thin slices of half an onion
- A cup of grape tomatoes
- A tablespoon of sesame seeds
- A tablespoon of black sesame seeds
- The most important aspect is the dressing. Get the vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, pepper flakes, and sesame oil in a blender.
- Make sure you blend them well and then adjust the dressing in accordance with your taste.
- Make sure you spread out pepper and salt on either side of the chicken.
- Get a grill pan or a skillet on which you have to heat the olive oil. Get the chicken cooked on either side with moderate heat.
- Cook it for about ten minutes and you should be able to see a good color on the meat.
- Get it removed from the heat and let it rest for about five minutes before you cut it into cubes.
- Get a bowl and place the meat in it. Pour about one-third of the dressing over the chicken and keep tossing it to make the coat even.
- Now, you must let the mix rest for some time and get the sesame seeds sprinkled over it.
- Make sure you toss the mix so that the seeds can adhere to the body of the meat.
- Now take the mixed greens and the sliced onions along with the tomatoes and put them in a bowl.
- Pour the rest of the dressing in the bowl and keep tossing to have a good coating.
- Have the oranges arranged all over the dressing and your salad is ready to be served.
Yes, it is that simple!