Yay! Surprise mom with this kid-friendly, delicious Rainbow Cupcakes dessert! Whether you’re a little kid or a big kid this recipe is easy to follow and looks and tastes amazing. Show mom, you love her by baking.
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 unit Pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup M&M Candies
- 2/3 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Softened Butter
- 2 units Egg Whites
- 2 units Whole Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (for cupcake)
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsps Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (for frosting)
- To make the cupcakes, mix the flour with the salt and baking powder and set aside.
- Mix the butter with the sugar until creamy then stir in the eggs, egg whites, milk and vanilla. Give it a good mix then fold in the candies. Spoon the batter in 12 muffin cups lined with muffin papers.
- Bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven at 350F for 25-30 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven and let them cool down.
- For the frosting, whip the cream with powdered sugar until stiff.
- Add vanilla then pipe the frosting over the cupcakes.
- Serve them right away.