Easy Barbeque Shrimp Recipe – Tasty and Flavorful
This is one of my favorite barbeque shrimp recipes and they are great for a party, casual cookout, or just when you have a craving for shrimp. They are finger-licking good!
It seems to have a longer ingredient list, but I think you will find that most are seasonings that you keep on hand in the pantry. Be sure to try to use EZ peel shrimp for this recipe. It yields the best flavor!
As a plus, they are low carb & gluten-free. Curves Complete approved and 8 points per serving for Weight Watchers. YUM!
These are, by far, my favorite way to season & eat barbeque shrimp and you will love them. Just a bit spicy, but the flavor is fantastic.
I highly encourage using the EZ peel shrimp (these are cleaned, but still have the shell & tail on)–I have done them with peeled shrimp & they just don’t capture the flavor as well. I can find the shrimp I like at Sam’s club & at most grocery stores in the flash-frozen seafood
They are also considered a Low Carb & Gluten-Free entree. Curves Complete approved and 8 WW points per serving.
- 3 lbs. easy-peel shrimp
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons chili sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 10 lemon slices (2 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons Tony’s (creole seasoning)
- 1 Tablespoon dry parsley
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 teaspoon paprika
- 2/3 teaspoon oregano
- 2/3 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon tabasco
- Preheat oven to Med- high heat (350)
- Rinse shrimp well. Do not peel completely. (I find that the shrimp have more flavor when you peel them after they have cooked.)
- Place shrimp into a 9 x13 baking dish.
- Melt butter in a med-size bowl. Once melted, add all other ingredients & stir or whisk to combine.
- Pour over shrimp & toss to coat well.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.