My sister came over yesterday, and she brought us these amazing chocolate rice Krispie balls. At first, I didn’t know what I was eating I just love it, and then she told me her recipe, I was surprised!
Sweet, simple, and tasty! These balls are something else! As soon as I got the recipe I made them on extra and stored them in an airtight container. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.
You’ll Need (for the balls):
- ½ cup of peanut butter.
- 3 tbsps of soft butter.
- 1 tsp of vanilla.
- 1 cup of Rice Krispies.
- ½ cup of chopped pecans.
- 1 cup of shredded coconut.
You’ll Need (for the chocolate):
- 1 package of chocolate chips.
- 1 square of sweet chocolate.
- In a large bowl, mix the ingredients of the balls together and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Form balls and refrigerate for another hour.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips with the sweet chocolate then drop the balls into chocolate one at a time to coat. Use a fork to make it easier.
- Arrange the balls on parchment paper and freeze to set.