The sun is back out and grilling season is about to be in full swing. Get outdoors and fire up the grill! These tasty steakhouse burgers option incorporates condiments found alongside a juicy steak.
Use high-quality 80/20 ground beef and top with french fried onions, provolone, A1 steak sauce, and my homemade horseradish mayonnaise.
It is easy to create a delicious burger with steakhouse flair. You’ll get rave reviews!
If you want steakhouse flavor but don’t want to pay steakhouse prices, fire up the grill and try these steakhouse burgers and flavorful mayo.
- 1- 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 1 packet dry french onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 can french fried onion rings (toasted)
- A1 steak sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- Preheat grill to Med-High and spray grates with cooking spray.
- Toast onion rings in the oven until crisp. Set aside.
- Mix mayo, horseradish, and rosemary. Set aside. (this gives the flavors time to come together well)
- Put ground beef in a large bowl.
- Mix soup and water together and pour over meat. Mix to combine.
- Make 6 patties and cook Med-High grill temp until cooked. Turning once.
- Assemble burgers by spreading Horseradish Mayo on both buns. Top with beef, cheese, onions, and a drizzle of A1. Delish!